If you are looking for a peaceful yet convenient location with the finest standard of self-catering accommodation, you will certainly find it here. For comfort, style and luxury this is a Lake District holiday lodge second to none. All our lodges are organic cedar wood, contemporary in style and finished to the very highest standards.
We are delighted to offer both weekly stays and short breaks, arriving on a Friday or a Monday, or a Saturday. Our short breaks (where available) are from 3 nights arriving on a Friday, and 4 nights arriving on a Monday. Saturday arrivals are for 7 or 14 nights only. Please call 015394 36544 for availability and prices.
Our Choice of Luxury Lodges
Monday or Friday Arrival Days & Short breaks where available
- One Bedroom Deluxe with Hot Tub (No Dogs): Bluebells, Ivy Croft, Mistletoe, Moonlight.
- Two Bedrooms Deluxe with Hot Tub (No Dogs): Sunny Beck.
- One Bedroom with Hot Tub (No Dogs): Hideaway, Willow Croft.
- One Bedroom, One Small Dog Welcome, with Hot Tub: Daffodil, Lily Croft, Maple Croft, Foxglove Croft.
- Two Bedrooms with Hot Tub (No Dogs): Beech Croft, Silverthwaite, Chestnut Croft.
- Two Bedrooms, Dog Friendly with Hot Tub: Ash Croft, Cherry Croft, Sunny Howe, Honeysuckle Croft, Lime Croft.
- Three Bedrooms, Dog friendly: Rivendell.
- Three Bedrooms, Dog friendly with Hot Tub: Cedar Croft, Holly Croft, Leafy Nook, Pine Croft, Rowan Croft.
- Two Bedrooms, Dog Friendly with Hot Tub: Elm Croft, Tangle Wood.
- Two Bedrooms, Dog Friendly: Oak Croft